Call. 1300 806 908 Today For our best deal on Gutter Guard
LEAF STOPPER GUTTER GUARD
Blocked gutters are a major hazard. They overflow and flood your home when the rain comes and are a dangerous fire hazard in hot weather.
Gutters that block regularly are annoying and time consuming to do gutter cleaning.
Climbing on a roof or up a ladder can be dangerous. Of course you could pay someone to clean your gutters for you, but this is an expensive recurring exercise.
We Recommend and use “Leaf Stopper”
Install a good quality gutter guard system. It doesn’t come any better than Leaf Stopper, who with their award winning ski-slope system are the number one Australian brand.
The Leaf Stopper system has now been used for over 20 years and has a proven track record.
How it works
The LEAF STOPPER® system works by attaching one end of the mesh to the front lip of the gutter, while the other end goes over the first row and under the second row of tiles . This creates a ski-slope effect which causes leaves to blow off instead of sitting on top of the mesh or creeping underneath it.. In the case of metal roofs, special, purpose manufactured clips hold the mesh down at the roof end and valleys and undulations.
A good gutter guard system will do 3 things well:
1. Stop leaves and pests from getting into your gutters and valleys.
2. Let water in.
3. Reduce maintenance by keeping the bulk of leaves out.
Over 20 years of experience has shown that an aperture of around 4mm x 4mm is optimum for getting a balance between keeping leaves out and keeping water in. Smaller holes could allow water to flow over the top of the gutter guard, which is known as sheeting. In addition, a small hole means that dust and debris is likely to clog the wholes and gutters and which leads to moss growing on the, leading to other problems such as dampness and places where insects can breed.
The Leaf Stopper Ski Slope system ensures that as many leaves as possible blow off of the roof and away from your gutter.
Available in a wide range of colours to match any Colorbond® or tile roof.
- Aluminium looks good and is built to last. It won’t burn, it doesn’t corrode and its safe for your Colorbond® or tile roof.
- Fire Safe – CSIRO tested. Leaf Stopper will not burn and helps keep your home safe from fire by keeping dry leaf tinder out of your gutters.
- Protects From Pests.
- Suitable for rainwater harvesting.
- With Leaf Stopper on your roof, you capture clean, clear, rainwater.
Covers Valleys and Gutters.
Don’t just cover your gutters, leaves can also build up in your valleys causing leaves to clump at the bottom and water to overflow into your roof. Leaf Stopper provides the best protection for valleys too!
Built To Last.
- High-quality aluminium.
- Certified powder Coat.
- Screwed into position – Solid fixing.
- Innovative Design.
- Leaf Stopper will add long-term value to your home.
Backed by Leaf Stopper’s 15 Year Guarantee.